The Flourish Project offers a range of psychological assessments that provide a measure of a person’s abilities, attributes, their potential, and personal profile.
We view psychological assessment as a great tool to deepen self understanding or that of a loved one. Everyone can benefit from knowing his or her personal strengths and weaknesses and areas for further skill and self-development. This form of rich exploration allows a person greater insight and a unique opportunity to build on their strengths and also build support and skills in areas where it may be required in order to lead a more flourishing life.
Our team of experienced psychologists’ offers assessments in the following areas:
- Child and Adult diagnostic assessments of Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Cognitive Functioning (IQ)
- Executive Functioning
- Capacity Assessments
- Adaptive Behaviour and Functioning
- Education and Learning Assessments
- Functional Behaviour Assessments
- Specialist Housing and Support Needs Assessment (NDIS participants)
- Support Needs Assessments
- Client Matching and Agency Planning Assessments
- Personality Profile
- Forensic Risk Assessment
- Forensic Disability Risk and Manageability Assessment
Highly skilled psychologists conduct all assessments and provide feedback and reports within 7-14 days. Please call or email us for more information and to arrange an appointment.