The Flourish Project offers a range of specialist disability assessments by experienced psychologists to help inform behaviour support plans, identify adaptive functioning skills and needs, housing support needs as well as personal strengths and weaknesses and provide recommendations on types of supports required for various functional areas.
Our team of experienced psychologists’ offer assessments in the following areas:
- Adult diagnostic assessments of Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Cognitive Functioning (IQ)
- Executive Functioning
- Capacity Assessments
- Adaptive Behaviour and Functioning
- Functional Behaviour Assessments
- Specialist Housing and Support Needs Assessment
- Support Needs Assessments
- Client Matching and Agency Planning Assessments
- Personality Profile
- Forensic Risk Assessment
- Forensic Disability Risk and Manageability Assessment
Highly skilled psychologists conduct all assessments and provide feedback and reports within 7-14 days. Please call or email us for more information and to arrange an appointment.