At the Flourish Project we aim to empower you through therapy with the tools you need to cultivate a meaningful life.
We pride ourselves on being able to use eclectic and creative approaches to develop your strengths and establish goals that are aligned with your values in order to lead a meaningful and satisfying life.
We help clients improve their mood and bounce back from mental health issues using skills drawn from evidence-based treatments. Through our range of services we help individuals, families, and organisations achieve their goals.
Our psychologists have expertise in the following:
- Anxiety (generalised anxiety, social anxiety, health anxiety, panic, phobias)
- Low self esteem
- Grief and loss
- Stress and burnout
- Anger Management
- Chronic illness and pain i
- Work life balance
- Learning difficulties
- Walk and Talk therapy
- Autism Spectrum Disorder children and adults
- People from immigrant, asylum seeking and refugee backgrounds
- Adjusting to a new country and culture
- Couples counselling
- Identity issues
- Communication skills
- Drug and alcohol issues
- Relationship difficulties
- Adjusting to disability
- Uncovering your strengths
Get more out of your life by building skills to enhance happiness and wellbeing.
We draw on skills in the areas of Positive Psychology, Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy to help people live a more meaningful life aligned with their values. We also focus on building resilience as a core skill to help people thrive in life and bounce back from challenges that they may have faced, enabling them to live a life without being held back by emotional roadblocks. We help clients make a realistic plan, support and nurture during difficult periods and help clients to develop a healthy mindset.
Our psychologists work with evidence based therapies that include:
- Client Centred Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Positive Psychology
- Strengths based approaches
- Cognitive Processing Therapy
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy