Address: 35 Portrush Road, Payneham, SA, 5070
Phone: 041 104 3400
Fax: (08) 7109 0026
At The Flourish Project, we believe that everyone has within them the strengths and qualities to lead a meaningful life, but at times may need some support to flourish and bounce back from adversity and deal with difficult emotions. Our role is to empower you and provide you with a range of skills and tools to lead a more meaningful life.
We offer a contemporary and fresh approach to psychology and wellness in Adelaide that is holistic and nurtures both the mind and body. Our team of friendly and warm psychologists provides psychological and wellbeing services to adults and adolescents who are searching for ways to better cope in life and improve their overall wellbeing.
We use scientifically proven methods from neuroscience, mindfulness and positive psychology and tailor the therapeutic journey to suit your needs when it comes to reducing stress, anxiety, depression, anger or tackling interpersonal issues. We enjoy working with people on their wellness journey who are looking at improving their wellbeing, increasing happiness, productivity and finding meaning in life – but we like to keep it real – this means no fluff, leather couches and sterile, cold waiting rooms.
At The Flourish Project we see ourselves as the base camp at the bottom of a mountain that provides safety, nurture, support and the tools needed to embark on the journey to reach new heights.
“To enjoy the view from the top of the mountain you must first climb it.. Although the climb is challenging, the best view often comes after the hardest climb”
We offer the following psychology and wellbeing services:
• Therapy with professional, warm and holistic psychologists
• Mindfulness and meditation classes with a difference!
• Dynamic and engaging workshops and events
• Autism Spectrum Disorder Services - assessments for adults and children and adult Autism programs for the enrichment of social and relational skills.
• Specialist Positive Behaviour Support Services
• Adult disability services provided by highly experienced senior psychologists
• Consultancy and engaging training
Get in touch to learn more or to make a booking